Friday, November 12, 2010

Questions and more...


Today I'm bored and I want to post some questions from Milk's Formspring. And here are the questions...


A: I take it you mean disappear in a puff of smoke? These are actually smoke bombs that you can buy from the Ninja store in Jokamachi, for about 30 gold, I believe? And I'm pretty sure they're a non-token purchase.

I believe this is what she is asking.


Next,


A:
There's no cheat, despite what many people on Pico claim. I've visited a lot of these people's room to investigate, and so far it's always just a hoax to get props and rings. The only way, is to earn it through surveys, which can be difficult depending on the country you live in. Just look through the different free offers that are available. You can always use a fake name, address, email, phone number, etc. (In fact, I recommend it!), unless you want to be spammed like crazy.

I don't care to people who knows cheats. All I want is to BAN theeeeem!


That's all for today...
Thanks for reading.


There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.



No comments:

Post a Comment