Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pico Speaks: Query Picks

So bored again so I decided to make a query posts from today.

The questions (and some answers) are from Milk's Formspring.


A: Well, as far as I know, none should have viruses. The problem is they can contain spyware, which can be just as bad, though more legal. I actually downloaded the Bing toolbar, from the downloads area, thinking it would just be by Bing, but it was actually from Supersearch, and I had to go to hell and back just to get most (still couldn't remove all of it) of the components out of my computer

Short answer: Beware of spyware! Make sure you have some sort of program installed to prevent this, as antivirus software will not catch it, or remove it. Personally, I'd just avoid the downloads all together unless you really know it's safe. Also, sometimes you won't receive any gold with downloads.

I also recommend that you should INSTALL an antivirus software to your computer. Use fake email, address, and any other private informations in filling out survey forms.



A: Just feed them when you see that they're hungry, and leave out food for when you're not signed on to Pico. That's all there is to it. You technically don't even have to play with them at all. That's more just for your fun.


That's all for today! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment