Saturday, November 13, 2010

I support you Peggy!

I can see it happening all over again.

Gacha Gotcha.

Gacha is pretty hit or miss for me. I cry at my bad luck sometimes! I'm so fearful of Gacha that I won't play the Premium Alice Nine Gacha even though I want a wig so badly. Knowing me... I'll get the ugliest item not once, but twice!

Anyway, the new Thanksgiving gacha items are making me wahh--- because I MUST have that feather headband! My spidey senses are tingling and telling me that this could just be a repeat of the goggled eyed glasses debacle. I wasted so many gummies and in the end... I was still without eye wear. -cries- So far, I've blown 2,000 Gummies and no headband... I didn't even get those damn hand held feathers! WHY AMEBA WHY?! Why don't you love me? huhuhuhu~

Gacha GotchaGacha Gotcha

I was waah-ing pretty loudly which got other Picos "gacha enraged" and they joined in. Wait! Why is Pinky crying?! He's wearing the damn thing! -huffs-


I WANT A FEATHER HEADBAND OR THE NO GACHA REVOLUTION IS ON!

In other unrelated news:

Birthday.

Thank you everyone for making me feel so special on my birthday. I am still all smiles from all the kind and lovely messages and comments I received.

SO MUCH LOVE! Mwah mwah!


I support you Peggy! I know how you feel. I blew off 3000 gummies just for the Animal Print Cushions. I have to spend again my saving just for the feathers - NO WAY! I will say NO to Gacha!

"A NO TO GACHA REVOLUTION !

No comments:

Post a Comment