Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pico Speaks: Query Picks

Another Q&A from Milk On Pico !!!


A: And your pet is showing the hungry emote? Sometimes they will sneak off and eat other people's food, and then not want to eat when they get home because they're full. If this isn't the case, report it as a glitch. Ameba's been having lots of problems lately, or at travel and shopping wise.

I believe this is the major problem of pet owners. I don't know because I'm not one! Correct me if I'm wrong.


A: Here's a pattern to follow.

Panda Pattern

I don't have enough gummies to buy blocks to make a properly colored panda.. Hopefully this pattern isn't too hard to understand. Just build each layer on
top of the other. If you have any problems, let me know and I will try to make you a video.


I don't have enough money to build my own!


I hope I helped you today! That's all.



Irrelevant news:

Maybe I will add Milk to be my co-blogger here in my blog and she will be adding me in hers. So if it will happen, the blog's name would be changed as Milk would accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment