Monday, December 27, 2010

Mushroom Hunting...

One sunny morning...

In the Pet Farm...


Mr. Shepherd talked to me, asking a favor. And I managed to help him.


I went to the Forest. His sons helped me to find the SECRET PASSAGE to the secret room.


When I got there, I managed to click the only shining birch trunk. And something mysterious happened. A GOLDEN MUSHROOM APPEARED!


I handed the Mushroom to Mr. Shepherd.


He thanked me for my golden heart! (LOL!) He gave me the reward to see what's inside of the back room I always asked to him.



Whoa! It opened by himself when I managed to wave Hello for thinking it's a magical door which is talking...

And when I peeked out into the door, I FREAKED out like Candace when I saw...

SANTA!




Many have already seen Santa. Not only me. I always thought that I would be the first PICO to see him.

But he spoke to me and granted me a present.

At my excitement I ran to the presents but someone tripped me. Or it's just the rug?




I chose a red present and Santa asked me if I want that. And surely, I said YES!


He told me that I can be given a present every 12 hours (or twice in a day).




We opened my present and he gave me...



A mushroom CHAIR? Uh-uh-uh! It's gold you know!


↑↑↑ ...Next quest... ↑↑↑

Santa wants me to go out.! :((


So I managed to say to Santa to kick me out from the room... and he DID!


Ouch! It hurts. Whoa! I brought a puppy outside. I think he was in my basket.


What a stressful mushroom hunting is that!

Your dear blogger,
ღ Ĵαмɛƨヅ ღº

No comments:

Post a Comment